Friday, July 4, 2008

Packing, packing, packing...


I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I am trying to religiously follow the list of things to pack given by my well-meaning adoption agency, but after all the things they recommend I pack they say to pack light. Huh?? Right now I keep wondering if certain things are worth taking or not. Do I need this, should I not take that? Do I really need that extra roll of toilet paper?? (My husband, Ed says, that it would be a good idea just in case they run out on the plane.) I wish I could have Scotty beam me into China so I can skip the flight all together. I am not looking forward to the brutal 13 and a half hour flight, followed by a three hour layover in Beijing and another 3 hour flight to Guangzhou. We will be arriving at 9pm and I believe we might get out daughter the next day. I pray that I get a good night's sleep to greet her with smile on my face. She'll be crying enough for the both of us.

1 comment:

sheri said...

Good Luck! Have a safe trip. She is beautiful!
Sheri